Vision & Mission
- To create sense of values and social life among students of the University
- To inculcate positive thinking for physical and mental health
- To coordinate cultural programmes, youth activities and other programmes in the campus and recognized institutes.
- To help authorities in framing policies and procedures relating to the students.
- To take measures to promote sports activities in the campus.
- To conduct research in sports related issues.
- To conduct and coordinate sports activities.
- Organizing training / orientation programmes / motivation sessions / camps
- Conducting bridge and remedial courses
- Conducting academic and applied research with relation to young people
- Conducting extension / outreach services
- Provide advocacy services for students
- Facilitate both tangible and intangible welfare programmes and procedures